Dear Corrado maniacs,
Unfortunately, we too cannot escape the unprecedented situation and have to make a decision due to the current Covid-19/Sars-Cov-2 pandemic.
Our meeting is not scheduled to take place until the beginning of July, but due to the current development it is not possible to say if the contact and meeting restrictions will be lifted until the meeting. Of course we also do not know how the entry conditions into Germany will look like at the time of the meeting. This is an important point in view of our very international audience.
But what is even more important: your health. Because it would be a real pity to go through such a meeting by hook or crook and to hear afterwards that one or the other is not well. We as organizers cannot and do not want to bear these responsibilities.
But we will make up for it! That’s a promise. In due time we will announce more details. Until then please stay healthy and hold on!
The already paid meeting fees will of course be refunded. For this purpose we will contact the persons concerned today via email.
Thanks for your understanding.
In the name of the
Corrado Club Germany e.V. & Corrado Club Nederland